WHAT IF MY CHILD…
…has already lost a tooth and received money from the Tooth Fairy?
Children possess an innate sense of wonder and imagination, and our Hold the Magic gifts are sure to spark their curiosity and excitement. It’s tangible “proof” of the Tooth Fairy, after all! However, if you’ve given money in the past and are just now starting your Hold the Magic tradition, you may consider leaving money along with the gift bag (just to be safe!). You can also start with any one of our kits (not just the Starter Kit), so feel free to choose the one that would best appeal to your child.
…splits time between households?
There’s no telling when (or where) those wiggly teeth will fall out! If your child splits time between households, it may be wise to clue their other guardian in on your Hold the Magic tradition. If a tooth has a “wiggle,” it’s as easy as secretly giving their caretaker the magic bag at drop off (just in case) and asking them to place it under your child’s pillow should the tooth fall out. And you can always direct others to the Hold the Magic website to fully explain the tradition.
…has an older sibling whose Tooth Fairy experience was different?
This is going to depend how much older the other child is. If they have completed their journey and no longer believe, bring them into the fun of holding the magic for their younger sibling. If the older sibling is still in the journey, transition them both to gifts and if needed, add a dollar or gold coin into the gift bags to ease the change. Most children are much more excited about the gifts than money, but it is important to understand their expectation.
Every child’s magical journey is unique. Learn how we helped create a positive experience for our daughter when it came time to retire our Tooth Fairy wings. Read blog post
More questions? Send us an email! Our fairy experts will get back to you in two shakes of a dragonfly tail.
We understand that not every purchase works out, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please see our Return Policy for full details.
For your convenience, Hold the Magic purchases can be returned by mail, regardless of whether you made your purchase online, or by phone.
How to return by mail
Follow these four steps:
- Pack the item securely and include the original product packaging if available. (Hint: If you cover all existing shipping labels, you can reuse the bag or box your order came in.)
- Include proof of purchase (receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
- Address your package to:
HOLD THE MAGIC RETURNS
3308 BERTA LANE
LAFAYETTE, CA 94549
Please note: You are responsible for return shipping costs.
4. Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking. Hold the Magic is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If we have questions about your return, we will contact you by phone or email.
- Returned merchandise that does not meet the conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee will be declined.